What is Wheatgrass?
Wheatgrass, a plant from the wheat seed, is considered to have more health benefits than any other grass. It consist of up to 90 elements from the soil and it is the best natural rich source of vitamin A and C. wheatgrass is a great purifier in the stomach, pancreases, circulatory system, and the liver.
Wheatgrass benefits on the circulatory system:
Wheatgrass extract is a great purify in the circulatory system. Here are some of its benefits in the circulatory system:
- Apart from cleansing blood, organs, and gastrointestinal tract of debris, Wheatgrass increases the number of red blood cells and reduces blood pressure. It lowers blood pressure through dilation of blood vessels throughout the body.
- It maintains desirable blood PH: Wheatgrass have abundance alkaline minerals that help to reduce acidity in the blood. It also assist in relieving internal pains, treating peptic ulcers, ulcerative colitis, diarrhea, constipation, and other gastrointestinal complaints.
- Assist in blood and liver purification as well as protection: Wheatgrass include amino acids and enzymes that help to protect liver and blood from carcinogens. In make blood cells stronger, detoxify liver and bloodstream, and neutralize environmental pollutants.
Other internal Wheatgrass benefits
- Help to stimulate thyroid gland, reducing obesity and indigestion, which are hosts of other health problems.
- Researches have proof that wheatgrass extracts are powerful in fighting tumors and does not include cell-destroying agent like other drugs that serve the same purpose. Their many active compounds found in wheatgrass extract that cleanse the blood and neutralize toxins in the blood cells.
- Wheatgrass include important enzymes that assist to heal wounds called exogenous enzymes. With availability of exogenous enzymes, which are found in the wheatgrass, the usual natural enzymes found in our body will have a better healing capacity. This beneficial enzyme can only be obtained when you eat wheatgrass uncooked. Cooking will destroy this enzyme completely.
- It is also very important to note that wheatgrass chlorophyll has remarkable similarity to hemoglobin (a compound that carries oxygen throughout the body) in our own blood. Chlorophyll is highly soluble in in fat particles and is observed via lymphatic system.
To make things more clear, when chlorophyll, which acts in plant like human blood, is absorbed into human, they are changed directly in to blood, which assist to transport nutrients in the body.
- Wheatgrass can also be used as rectal implant, which are reserved in the lower bowel. An implant is a small amount of juice that is normally persevered in the lower bowel for about 20 minutes. Wheatgrass implant will assist in to clean lower bowel very fast in case of some illness and draw out accumulated debris.
- Reduce effects of radiation: Wheatgrass include an enzyme called SOD, which assist to reduce effects of radiation to reduce effects of radiation and act as anti-inflammatory compound that prevent cellular damage in case of a heart attack or irritants exposure.
External Wheatgrass Benefits
Wheatgrass also has a number of benefits on the skin, which include:
- Wheatgrass can be applied directly on the skin to assist eliminate itching. In fact, wheatgrass is very powerful and can eliminate inching almost immediately.
- Wheatgrass is a great disinfectant, which can be used to soothe sunburned skin. If you intend to use for this purpose, rube it into the scalp before you apply shampoo to help mend damage hair, alleviate itchy and scalp conditions.
- It can be used to sooth and heal burn, cuts, scrapes, rashes, athlete’s foot, boils, sores, bites, tumors, open ulcers and many other type of wound. Use it as a bandage and replace it after every two hours.
- Wheatgrass can be used as a sleep aide. If you place wheatgrass near your bed, they will enhance the oxygen in the air and produce negative ions that assist you sleep well.
- It can be used as beauty treatment: Wheatgrass grass assist slowing down aging process. When consumed, Wheatgrass will cleanse your blood and help rejuvenate aging cells, making you feel younger and lively. It can also assist to tighten loose and sagging skin.
- Lastly but not least, Wheatgrass include liquid oxygen that assist in liquid oxygen transfusion. Oxygen is is crucial in most body process such as digestion, clearer thinking, protection of blood against anaerobic bacteria, among other benefits. In fact, cancer cells cannot exist in presence of oxygen.
Other benefits of Wheatgrass include sweetening breath, tightening gums, turning gray hair to natural color, and increasing energy level when consumed daily